Wednesday, December 5, 2007

CANDY CANE VISIONS



This candy cane dress will have him knowing that you are delicious, in every way.

The stripes on this piece are flattering to every body type, I would say, and the cut is equally compelling...

This dress would surely melt the night away, as it is sexy and versatile. You can dress it up or you can dress it casually. I wear cotton candy body spray frequently, and, I think that it would really liven up the mood for this lovely dress. Of course, you could use peppermint essential oil, or even cinnamon, each of which would lend great appeal to the wearing of this dress...

I can imagine a warm scene of togetherness in this dress. Perhaps wrapping presents together and then making a present of yourself to him...

One thing I know for sure, after he sees you in this he will be calling you his candilious candy girl for some time to come, and, he will be filled with candy cane visions; of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment