Thursday, January 17, 2008

THURSDAY'S TREAT~~~


I LOVE this beautiful jacquard strapless bustier with boning, removable garters and a hidden hook and eye closure on the side. Matching g - string and hose included. Comes in Burgundy...
This is a very nicely styled bustier and I love the color with the print. Matching stockings too? Woooo, I love it..
Any night will be a night to remember when you enter the room dressed in this lovely set, but, it is definitely a Thursday Treat!!!
Don a white satin robe, some sexy shoes, or maybe a boa, and tantalize your partner in more ways than one. Such detail and exquiste design, who could resist it???
This berry color will look good on most skin types and the design of the bustier will flatter many body types. I know I am going to order it as soon as I can!
Thursday's Treat can be a weekly adventure for you and your partner. Plan something exotic, something different, and, let the soft and sexy dreams of the week come to life. It is what keeping it real is all about and it will surely lend some excitement to your romantic adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment