Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fishnet Open Bust 3 Piece Set Garter Top, Thong, Stockings


* Garter Top, Thong, and Stockings Gloves Not Included
* 100% Nylon

Product Description
From the Shirley of Hollywood H.O.T. Collection, and it certainly is HOT! 3-piece set includes open bust top with garters; thong; and stockings. The Open Bust products are our most popular items and are so risque we cannot show the entire photograph. Satisfaction Guaranteed or purchase price refunded. Select size above. One size fits most 5' to 5'10, 90-175 lbs..; One Size Plus (a.k.a. Plus or Queen Size or X-Large) fits most 5'6 to 6'2, 175-275 lbs. Hand wash.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews:

By Eliza Dolittle (Columbia, SC United States) - See all my reviews
It's pretty cheap -- the fishnet thong tore when I put it on (and I'm not a fatty!!)

It's also REALLY confusing if you try to put it on while you're drunk, and even a little difficult to figure out when sober. Set aside some time to put this on if you want it to look good.

By Trinity - See all my reviews
Material is a little delicate, so you have to be careful when putting it on. Got it earlier than expected (a few days). I'm petite, net stockings were a little long for me...would have been better if it was adjustable. Overall, my husband loved it!

By Sladana (Columbia, MO) - See all my reviews
The thong that came with it didn't fit (and doesn't quite look like the one in the photo) however, it works just as well with out it. For the price, this little outfit is great for those private moments :) I am very pleased :)
View product details at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment