Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I AM WOMAN~~~

I am woman. The way to my heart is simple; let me know that you know what my being a woman means. To me, to you, to life itself. Let me know that you are aware of my womanly powers, and that you find them intriguing, mysteriously erotic, and, wonderful. Treat me like a lady even when it might seem that I do not want you to, always treat me like I am something very special...

The way to love me is simple as well. Compliment me, encourage me to be what I want to be, support me, protect me without being overly protective, reassure me, coddle me at times, and never underestimate my ability as a woman or a person. Let me flourish beside you without being held back, or down, by your dominant male presence. Understand my femininity, that it is strong, soft, sexy, and vulnerable, which can make me one or the other, or all at the same time. Talk to me, share your life, your world, and, your dreams with me. Make me an obvious part of your life. Whisper to me intimately, in the presence of others. Let the world know that I am woman enough to take care of you, and, to handle you. Love me for all of the woman I am, not just facets of that being...

The way to make love to me is not so difficult either. Be sincere in your advances. Share your fantasies with me. Let me know what you desire, or imagine. Let me know in various ways how I inspire your passion. Let me hear your desires, without being overly stated. Let me know that you are man enough to make me want to want you and no other. Give me gifts of lingerie, clothes, and other special things which you have, with a thoughtful and reasonable mind, decided that I would drive you crazy in. Let me be the inner woman of sensuality and powress, which I am. Inspire me to want to make you happy. Drive me crazy with gestures, small or large, which are initiated by the genuine love you have for me. Give me ideas, without expectation. Do not rush me, ever. Let me be the one to initiate at times. Surprise me with stolen hours in the afternoon, or evening, or even morning, at random places, with tenderness and full attention, and some unplanned delight. Let my imagination come to life, via you...

The way to keep me happy is to understand each of the preceding factors, and, to use them to your advantage. When you are focused on me, your woman, I am open to the endless possibilities which together we might find... Realize that I am fun-loving, adventurous, and, silly, at times; I too, have the need to cut loose, now and again...The way to keep me happy is to want to keep me happy, as that is all I want to do for you, provided that you notice, appreciate, and, reciprocate...

I am woman, yes, I might seem complex and out of your span of expertise, but, if you listen, watch, and follow my lead, you will find that you are more enabled than you give yourself credit for. I am woman, here to please the one who will allow and contribute to her being the best woman she can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment