Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ODE TO THE GANGSTERESS OF LOVE~~~

Ah the Gangsteress of love... I love this costume, this is totally my style, and great style it has. Sexy 4 piece costume comes with button front mini dress, gun, hat and lace leg garter.

This is classy, the style is flattering, with great allure, and, attitude. It is designed to make a point, the point of intention, full of fun and strength. This outfit would be a riot to wear, I am an actress from early on, and, I could play this better than I should admit...

You will be the lady who takes your partner to a new level of seduction. They will know for sure that you are woman enough to steal their heart and soul...

Such elegance in the overall ensemble. Tough, still, lady like, in the cut and gracing of the female figure. Easy to wear, loaded with ways to change that look, it is versatile, exciting, commanding, and, tempting...

I would love to get this for Valentine's Day. What a great time I could have in such an outfit as this. Role playing would come easily, and, it would certainly drive a partner to a new understanding of the many facets of a womans persona...

At Girlfriend's Lingerie we don't spare any emotion to get the point across. Just look at all the tempting selection, and, you will know what I mean. What ever role you long to fulfill, check us out, you will find exactly what that mood is calling for...

No comments:

Post a Comment