Monday, February 18, 2008

THIS AIN'T MAYBERRY~~~

Isn't this just too cute? It is a fun way to round up some passion, and stir up some interest~
'You can be my cowboy, and, I will be your cowgirl'...

This Sheriff's costume includes chaps, booty shorts, vinyl belt, button front vest, pin and 2 guns. It comes in sizes Sm. to Lrg. (6-8, - 14).

Once in a while, we have to take charge, and, such a costume as this will command inspiration. Your partner will know that you mean business when you pull your six shooters out and direct their attention, though, I doubt they will give you much reason to use them...

This is a versatile costume, as you could wear the vest and the short separate without the chaps. There are actually many ways I can see to use this great and fun costume, but, I will leave it to imagination...

Girlfriend's Lingerie is your one stop shopping source for lingerie, costumes, accessories, and, much more. Be sure to check us out today...

No comments:

Post a Comment