Saturday, March 15, 2008

CHOCOLATE DIP PLEASE~~~

This great looking suit comes in 4 colors. It features dipped neckline, shelf bra, spaghetti straps, cross back, low cut legs, full rear coverage, is fully lined. Nylon / Lycra fabric...

I used to have a suit just like this, it was a great suit, I wore it so much when I lived on the beach, I wore it thin. It really makes your body look lean and toned, even if it is less than perfect, and the cut on it is soft and sexy, feminine, and, perfect for the female form...

I will be ordering this one, as I have to have at least one great 1 piece suit a year (bought 2 last year, wore them once), and a new bikini for tanning purposes. I have too many bathing suits, but, that gives me a suit for each occasion, such as one for boating, for sunning, for sporting, for strutting, or whatever. This one goes great with shorts for riding bikes, rollerblading, walking or whatever...

I love brown 1 piece suits, and, few have this great cut or style. Some suits are too undefined in the bust area, to high in the back, and too low in the legs, this one is just perfect...

Spring has pretty much begun, and, it is time to get all of those warm weather essentials together, and Girlfriend's Lingerie has so much to offer in the way of stylish essentials, be they lingerie, swimwear, clothing,or other, so, be sure to check them out today...

No comments:

Post a Comment