We've all been there. There is the bra strap that perpetually falls down, the strapless bra that migrates to your mid-section, and even the Grand Canyon shoulder strap crevasse. It all comes down to finding a bra that fits.
A bra that fits well is a priceless piece of lingerie! Because of that, here are "The Virtues":
3. It frees you of pesky underwire that can dig into your skin
4. It makes your breasts look like assets instead of liabilities
5. It enhances what you have instead of what you don't when the cup size is too big
6. It keeps your ample girls from spilling out the top on too small cup sizes
7. It keeps cleavage in the front, where it belongs, instead of on your back. You'll avoid that ghastly back cleavage caused by too BIG band sizes. (Go down a size and wear it lower on your back. It will eliminate back cleavage)
8. It supports your breasts and fights off the dreaded gravitational pull
9. Straps stay put instead of slipping down the side of your arms, leaving your breasts with lop-sided support. We all know that means "no support." (Most likely your bra band is riding up and you need to go down a band size)
10. It creates a better support for your back
11. It enhances your curves in ways that you never thought possible
12. It's a mood enhancing experience
13. Your confidence in how you feel and look is an instant aphrodisiac to your spouse, boyfriend or lover
There is an art to finding a good bra that makes you feel comfortable, assured, and luxurious all day. Before you can find that perfect bra, you have to know your bra size. You'd think it was a national phenomenon when Oprah showed a segment on how to find your bra size and it was announced that "85% of women in America are wearing the wrong bra size."
What is a woman to do? Get measured!
Go to a local boutique, measuring is one of the special services provided at the select stores. To find one near you, do a search online.
If you don't have a boutique nearby, you can also check out the following department stores where you can get measured:
- Neiman Marcus
The other option is for you to measure your own breast size. It's a simple and easy two component process.
To measure yourself, go to http://www.evesapples.blogspot.com and look up the article called, "Sizing Your Girls Up: How to Find Your Bra Size" in the December, 2007 edition.
Now that you know your size and the virtues of a bra that fits, go "Celebrate Your Inner Eve" in a bra that makes you feel luxurious, comfortable, and confident!
Gayvin Powers is a writer and lingerie guru. I've been addicted to finding gorgeous lingerie ever since I bought my first hideous training bra. If I'm not dreaming about lingerie, I'm perusing stores for it, seeking it online or designing it. I just can't get enough!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gayvin_Powers