Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WHAT IS YOUR LINGERIE STYLE???

What is your lingerie style? Or do you really know? Have you experimented with all of the different styles, materials, and designs to see what works best for you?

I know for sure that chemises are best for my body, although, some baby dolls are even better. Some corset styles make my broad shoulders look even more broad, and Cami's are alright, but, have to have certain features in order to enhance my body. I can wear certain bra sets, and I look great in hosiery style dresses, body stockings and such. I used to be able to wear all of the styles and looks, but, I am no longer young, nor perfect. I am more curvy, more full breasted, and with my big shoulders and Bertha butt, I have to choose what I wear...

I LIKE my body, for the most part, my shoulders serve a great purpose, and my Bertha butt wears well in tight fitting clothes, but, I am still different than I used to be, therefore, adjustments to attire must be made. It is so important that you know what your lingerie style is, that you feel comfortable, look fabulous, and that your partner catches on to what you like, and what looks best on you. This is true for colors too, although, I wouldn't follow closely to the rules, for there are always exceptions to the rules. For instance, I am blond, but, I look better in darker colors than I do pastels, though I look great in tans, beige's, and some blues, certain pinks, but never any really light colors, though certain white items do me justice too. So, you see from my examples, there is much to contend with when suiting your personality and body to lingerie and clothes...

To look sexy, you have to feel sexy, and if you are wearing something which does not fully flatter you, you are not going to feel all that sexy, so, experiment with different styles, designs, materials and colors. Go to your local lingerie shop and try on different things; take your partner or a friend to get a true opinion of their taste as well, though, you know what you feel best in, so, don't let them dissuade you if you feel hot in what you have decided works...

Personally, I think that ordering lingerie online is the best way to go. I have never been disappointed, not once. The stores have big overhead which way raises their prices, and it is not as exclusive or private. Now, many of my friends prefer the stores for they can see what they are buying, try it on, and so forth, but, a few of them have tried the online products and find them to be better quality, great fit, and much better prices. Still, I will say, that in order to know your lingerie styles without ordering the wrong looks, go to your favorite lingerie store and try on all kinds of different looks, then, you will know exactly what to order, and pretty much what size. Most online stores have great sizing charts, and while sizes might have changed, if you follow the charts, you will find a great fit, time after time. Be aware though, that some manufactures do run smaller than you would guess, which means that if you have an ample chest, and usually wear a medium, you might want to order a large so that it fits. You will learn as you go, but, truly, online lingerie is the best thing going...

To enhance yourself is an effort that will pay off for years to come. It is not something that will quit with age unless you decide that. To enhance yourself you MUST know your style, and the looks which will work best for YOU, not for what you wish you could wear, but, that which truly brings out the best of your body, features and assets...

No comments:

Post a Comment